All sales by Supreme Auto Parts are made pursuant to the following terms and conditions. No other or additional terms or conditions are or will be accepted.
PLACING AN ORDER
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS – Submission of an order through the web forms does not constitute acceptance of an order. Once you submit a query through our online forms, please allow us 24 hours to confirm your query or order.
- Once you place your order, a pre-authorization will be placed on your card for the amount of the order. You will only be charged upon shipping of the order.
- Cancellation is allowed within 48 hours of payment and prior to shipping after which no cancellation of order is allowed.
- Supreme Auto Parts does not ship to PO Box, mailbox, and APO/FPO addresses.
- Delivery time is about 7-10 business days but, in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as COVID-19, please allow additional time. No shipment will require Buyer’s signed delivery receipt unless requested upon purchase or at least 24 hours prior to shipping.
- All shipping dates are approximate, and Supreme Auto Parts shall not be liable for loss or damage because of delays occasioned by labor disputes, damage to facilities, or failure of suppliers or subcontractors to meet scheduled deliveries or any other cause beyond Supreme Auto Parts’ reasonable control or making its performance commercially impracticable.
- If ordered goods are refused by Buyer or returned to Supreme Auto Parts due to Buyer’s failure to accept delivery, Buyer shall remain obligated to pay the purchase price and will reimburse Supreme Auto Parts for all shipping fees incurred by Supreme Auto Parts, and Supreme Auto Parts shall be permitted to impose a twenty percent (25%) restocking charge.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization.
- We accept authorized returns within 10 business days from the date the product was received by the buyer or original recipient unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
- All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error.
- If your shipment arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repackage the item(s) in the original shipping container.
- Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. If you receive missing, damaged, or incorrect parts, please call us immediately (within 3 days from delivery) so we can assist you in processing a return for replacement or refund. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 10 calendar days for all products, regardless of the party at fault.
- The Buyer should protect the product from any further damage and should return the original defective part to us. The Buyer should furnish all such information as we require, this includes written proof of the vehicle’s maintenance on a regular basis.
- All returned parts or canceled orders are subject to 25% handling and restocking fees plus shipping costs. Freight must be pre-paid by Buyer on all returns.
- Refunds are normally processed and credited within 48 business hours after we receive your part(s). Once the returned part(s) has/have been inspected and processed, the refund will be credited to the payment method you used to buy the item(s) you ordered. You will receive a “credit approved” e-mail the day your refund is processed. If the purchase was made with a debit or credit card, it may take an additional 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to reflect the credit back on your account.
- Supreme Auto Parts warrants that, on the date of delivery to carrier, the goods are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- Supreme Auto Parts LLC makes every effort to inspect and make sure the part is clean before it ships but makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the appearance.
- Engine or transmission must be installed, AND warranty activated within 10 days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL VOIDED.
- Engine warranty is limited to the long block that includes defects in the heads, blocks, crankshafts, pistons, rockers, camshafts and oil pumps. Parts external to the cylinder head(s) and cylinder block – the distributor, fuel pump, and carburetor – are not under warranty. These are left for the convenience of the installer only
- We do not warranty oil leaks/impairment on engines or transmissions due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
- Transmission Warranty: The installer is responsible to reprogram any modules, replace or flush the radiator, transmission fluid cooling lines and transmission oil cooler. Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system should be checked when installing products that could be affected by these systems. Recommended installation procedures that we provide should be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage. Failure to install a new filter (A.T. only), improper detent adjustment, broken front pump, low-level fluids or improper installation voids all warranties.
- OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models, which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
- Any engine and transmission returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded under any situations. If the engine or transmission is disassembled in any way without our express written authorization, it will void the warranty
- The Buyer/purchaser hereby agrees to pay all costs associated with examination, diagnosis, testing, and repair if failure has not occurred or has happened due to improper installation or any other reason outside the warranty scope herein. We reserve the right to inspect warranty claims that are related to transmissions, engines, axle assemblies, carriers or any other part before removal or return. Furthermore, we reserve the right to make the final decision of the warranted parts failure; our decision shall determine the validity of the warranty claim.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Odometer mileage determinations for used transmissions and transmission parts are not practically possible, and are not subject to known state and federal laws. Determination of mileage use for used engines or transmissions cannot be done with certainty because these engines and transmissions are routinely sold and transferred separate and apart from the original vehicle in which they were installed. Therefore all representations of mileage are estimates based upon information and belief.
- Supreme Auto Parts will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
- The buyer’s exclusive remedy against Supreme Auto Parts in the event of breach of warranty or contract or for negligence or otherwise with respect to goods sold shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods. no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages, for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to buyer.
Any action against Supreme Auto Parts for breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise must be commenced within one year after such cause of action accrues.
NO CLAIM AGAINST Supreme Auto Parts FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE GOODS SHALL BE VALID OR ENFORCEABLE UNLESS BUYER’S WRITTEN NOTICE THEREOF IS RECEIVED BY Supreme Auto Parts WITHIN TWELVE (12) MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF SHIPMENT.
Supreme Auto Parts shall not be liable for any damage, injury or loss arising out of the use of the goods, if, prior to such damage, injury or loss, such goods are (1) damaged, over exposed to the elements or chemicals or otherwise misused following Supreme Auto Parts’s delivery to carrier; (2) not maintained, inspected, or used in compliance with applicable law and Supreme Auto Parts’s written instructions and recommendations; or (3) installed, repaired, altered or modified without compliance with such law, instructions or recommendations.
GOVERNING LAW – This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey. In the event that the buyer defaults in terms of payment, the buyer will incur attorney’s fees in order to collect money owed. This also applies to a chargebacks in which Supreme Auto Parts incurs a chargeback fee.
MISCELLANEOUS – This instrument constitutes the entire agreement between Supreme Auto Parts and Buyer, superseding all previous understandings and writings regarding this transaction. Any amendment or modifications of this Agreement shall be void unless in writing and signed by Supreme Auto Parts.
No delay or omission by Supreme Auto Parts in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall be a waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy, and no single or partial exercise thereof shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. All rights and remedies of Supreme Auto Parts are cumulative.
Sales made pursuant to this Agreement shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code as the same may from time to time be construed and in effect in the state wherein Supreme Auto Parts has its main office.